One of the most famous attractions in the area of Argostoli is theLighthouse of Agioi (Saints) Theodoroi.
It is located just a bit off the well-known sinks and right at the entrance of the bay of Argostoli.
The Lighthouse of Saint Theodoroi was built in 1928 and joined the network of lighthouses in Greece in 1863.
It is the work of J. P. Kennedy. In the earthquake of 1953 the lighthouse was destroyed, only to be reconstructed afterwards, according to the initial plans.